[Closed, thanks] Looking for CG Artist for Renpy Jam [GxB][Otome]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

[Closed, thanks] Looking for CG Artist for Renpy Jam [GxB][Otome]

#1 Post by Sayumi101 »

So, really late to the party, but here I am looking for a CG Artist to help me in making a GxB otome game.

It follows the path and antics of the boys' and girls' basketball team captains constantly butting heads and fighting it out over the limited resources their school has allocated to the 'basketball' club.

It's going to be really lighthearted, generic romance game.
What to know: This is a semi-solo project and everything save from the CGs is going to be juggled by me. >.< Will possibly get an idea-bouncer or co-writer in a day or two. (If anyone is interested to co-write, contact me too. ^^)
Anime-style. Cute and Fluffy Art-styles will be preferred.

What is Done:
1. Sprite art and base colours. (Worry not, that hideous green is just a placeholder)
stuff.png
2. Complete Custom GUI

Workload : 2/possibly three CGs. Which will just feature two characters each. Backgrounds inside the CG itself can be left blank. Semi-simple poses.
Deadline : 2 weeks (in time with the jam deadline)

PM me a few examples of your work, if interested. Also,you can check out Pastel Rain or Sisterzoned to see examples of my creations ^^
ImageImageImage