lighthearted fantasy for renpy jam looking for team members

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
cedes
Regular
itch: cedes

lighthearted fantasy for renpy jam looking for team members

#1 Post by cedes »

Hey everyone I'm looking for people to help me out with the renpy jam game I'm making! I started a bit late but would really love to make it in time! I made a page here on crowdforge if you're interested in checking it out!!

https://crowdforge.io/jams/renpy-jam/teams/2287

But a better summary here, I'm looking for

coder
writer
background artist
concept artist
gui artist

Basically everyone! I plan on being the main artist, but would love to work with others on the aspects I'm no good at haha. You can see my artwork here to get an idea of what would be a good match : https://lovebby.deviantart.com/
I've got a basic doc that I can share with the ideas I have so far as well as the designs I have so far.

Coder --
There will be a shop system, creation system, and hopefully a simple battle system as well.
Writer --
I'm terrible at writing haha! So I can give some basic information and whatnot, and you'll work with me to make the story good! I have basic ideas of the world and town sort of, so there's some structure there, but plenty of wiggle room with the characters!
Background Artist --
As long as your art can mesh well with my art style, things sound be fine! A more fun cartoony look i think would be cool but apply all you'd like! I'm thinking a few interior bgs, a forest of some sort, and a town map!
Concept Artist --
To help create the building styles, character designs I'm having trouble with, and whatnot!
GUI Artist --
I'm terrible at GUI haha, so someone to create an awesome menu, title screen etc! I can try mockups or you can try to something else.

Thanks for checking everything out!
Feel free to respond on here, pms, or discord! (im #cedes4649 ) I'd love to make channel on there or even slack if that's a popular idea.