Call for Participants: #Otome Armada

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DarthKawaii
Tumblr: pinayillustrada.tumblr.com

Call for Participants: #Otome Armada

#1 Post by DarthKawaii »

I am looking for more participants for my study on otome games released in English.

If are 18 years old or older, love otome games, and

a. Maintain a blog and write a lot about otome games
b. Participated/participating in a fan translation project
c. Or Made/helped make an otome game (if you’re currently making your game that’s fine too)

I would really love to have you in an interview about some of your favorite games, favorite characters, etc, and then talk about your blog, your fan translation project or your game usually on Skype or via email where I could sent the questions to you.

If you are interested, please email me at scvganzon@gmail.com or PM me here. I could tell you more about the project and explain the rest of the interview process to you.

Also, please do share or reblog this if you know people who might be interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Sarah the Otome Doctoral Candidate