Fate's Bite (Vampire Hetalia): CLOSED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

Fate's Bite (Vampire Hetalia): CLOSED

#1 Post by Neeka »

Neeka from OBP here! Fate's Bite is currently seeking a sprite and CG artist.

About Fate's Bite:

Fate’s Bite is a story-heavy visual novel following Emcee (name-able), a young woman who just returned from years of boarding school abroad. Pressured by the head maid she returns home to attend a ball. However, it seems her past (including the parts she is oblivious to) has followed her once again. After accidentally bumping into a stranger she faints, awaking in a strange mansion.

Eight beautiful strangers tower above her. They mention a Foretelling, the life-changing meeting of a human, the ‘Chosen’, and a vampire. However, it seems they grabbed the wrong human as she has never heard of the prophecy let alone vampires before. To avoid death she must continue with the Foretelling, choosing a soulmate who is directly linked to her.

Current Game Progress:
Story: 35%

Backgrounds: 99%

Character Sprites: 0%

CG illustrations: 0%

BGM and sound effects: 0%

GUI: 100%

Logo: 0%

The Positions:

Sprites: There are eight main characters. They have one outfit each, one pose, and multiple facial expressions.

CGs: The game will be quite CG heavy, with a minimum of 11. There are 'general' event CGs and then ones unique to each character route.

This is a fan-made project so it'll be free to play. As for payment there most likely won't be; so if you are interest in vampires or Hetalia it would be a huge plus. There is no current deadline for this project. If you'd like you can read some on tumblr (fatesbitedev) or on Wattpad. Thanks for reading!
Last edited by Neeka on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Akua
Regular
Completed: Appetité Amor
Projects: A Frigid Space | Lycoris | Demon's Kiss | Night of the Lesbian Vampires
Organization: Demon's Decoy
Tumblr: akuakourin
Deviantart: AkuaKourin
itch: akua-kourin

Re: Fate's Bite (Vampire Hetalia): Seeking Sprite + CG artists

#2 Post by Akua »

It certainly sounds like something (especially the sound of the MC's name...) and I would like to help but unsure what is expected of the Sprites. Like should they be in style of Hetalia or just Anime? Are the CGs BG heavy or simple? Will it have a comedic turn or is it more serious?

I can offer help as an hobbyist with more information in my signature for what service with which terms and conditions I work with and the art. I would just like to warn that I search for expansion of my skills so things could get experimental. But if you're fine with that than I'm open to help out.

Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

#3 Post by Neeka »

Akua wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:43 pm It certainly sounds like something (especially the sound of the MC's name...) and I would like to help but unsure what is expected of the Sprites. Like should they be in style of Hetalia or just Anime? Are the CGs BG heavy or simple? Will it have a comedic turn or is it more serious?

I can offer help as an hobbyist with more information in my signature for what service with which terms and conditions I work with and the art. I would just like to warn that I search for expansion of my skills so things could get experimental. But if you're fine with that than I'm open to help out.
Thanks for your interest! The style would be anime, while the CGs would be fairly simple background wise. It is mostly serious with a few light-hearted moments.

Akua
Regular
Completed: Appetité Amor
Projects: A Frigid Space | Lycoris | Demon's Kiss | Night of the Lesbian Vampires
Organization: Demon's Decoy
Tumblr: akuakourin
Deviantart: AkuaKourin
itch: akua-kourin

#4 Post by Akua »

Neeka wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:59 pmThanks for your interest! The style would be anime, while the CGs would be fairly simple background wise. It is mostly serious with a few light-hearted moments.
Alright, if you're fine with me than I'm open for service.
Link are in my signature
Or
Link to my service is here. (The terms and conditions mostly all apply so I think there won't be any big problems.)
And to my work here.

To sprite works I'm new but know the process since I experimented a lot drawing them and for CG works I have already experience with the Gothic Otome "The Will-O-Wisp Forest" and currently working as CG artist in "Love's Apathy". Both are free.