No longer Looking for Proofreader/Editor - Psychology theme - thanks!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Chenko
Organization: 4bidden games

No longer Looking for Proofreader/Editor - Psychology theme - thanks!

#1 Post by Chenko »

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on a PC game ( my sixth game ) which is progressing nicely. It's not a visual novel but an interactive story into the world of Psychotherapy. A huge part of the game will be narrated ( audio ) and other parts will be read by the player.

In the game, we go over the life of a man accused of something unspeakable. We follow his childhood to adulthood, we tour his mind, listening to every memory and try to find a meaning to them. ( more details in private ) The visual of the game is basically a desk top with elements to read.

I'm far enough in the writing and I need a proofreader/editor interested in psychology, drama, slice of life ( the darkest kind ), thriller, investigative type games.

The graphics are all completed, the coding is halfway through.

I'm French, English is my second language, so I need someone that can make sure the flow of each paragraph is optimal that the choice of each word is on point, that each phrase is clear.

I need someone very grounded, accountable, dedicated. We will work about one month and a half together starting....as soon as you can. It's really important to be available the whole month of November.

Compensation is : Credits.

Please reply in Private and send me some example of your work, or links to projects you've worked on.
This project will include weekly conversations via skype / discord.