[BxB]Closing Spaces[Looking for Co-Writer]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

[BxB]Closing Spaces[Looking for Co-Writer]

#1 Post by Sayumi101 »

A/N:I started up a project about a year ago which never reached completion so thought now was as good a time as any to open up for help. Most of the assets are done (Save for the logo and a few CGs which I'll be finishing up myself since I can't trouble the original CG artist anymore.)

Plot Overview
Ai and Ren have been inseparable since birth- together all the time, encased in their little all-exclusive bubble. No one entered, no one left, and nothing else mattered. They balanced each other out perfectly.
What emotions Ren lacked on the surface, Ai displayed with no hesitation. What courage Ai felt short of, Ren would supply with a firm hand.
Then along comes Taku, a high school senior who was for some reason repeating the school year, taking their closed off world by storm.
And all of a sudden they’re not the only ones who mattered to one another anymore.
Play as Taku as he navigates his way into Ren's frozen heart.

What to know:
  • I have a few key scenes set up but not a concrete outline, so we'll start from mapping out the events and dividing up work and such.
  • This is going to be a light heart-ed BL game, so it will have it's cliche kind of moments and not as much going on descriptively.
  • There's no concrete deadline, though I was thinking ideally some time around December?
  • Communication will be through here/emails/discord, while the writing will be done in a google doc.
  • Ideally, the entire game will be around 15k-ish words, but there's no concrete limit.
If interested drop a writing sample. It doesn't have to be visual novels exclusively. PS- Preference will be given for writing witty dialogue and cute banter over using eloquent words. ^^
Thanks for your patience! Looking forward to hearing from you!
ImageImageImage

littletoes101
Tumblr: fr-triggerrevival

Re: [BxB]Closing Spaces[Looking for Co-Writer]

#2 Post by littletoes101 »

In case you're interested, I have a great many examples right here: https://archiveofourown.org/users/littletoes101/works