A [BxG/GxB] dating-sim game [[ Looking for team members ]]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LittleRainySeasons
Regular
Projects: Patsy n' Crinkles, Galaxy Party, Time|Reversed
Deviantart: LittleRainySeasons
Soundcloud: RoboticDreamz
itch: LittleRainySeasons

A [BxG/GxB] dating-sim game [[ Looking for team members ]]

#1 Post by LittleRainySeasons »

Genre: Romance, Slice of Life

~Summary~
The Sauce of My Heart is about two young aspiring chefs, Gallileo "Leo" Chifferi and Virginie "Ginny" Fougasse and the story was told in both of their perspectives. They're childhood best friends who grew up in the little town of Doughton, both had interest in cooking at a very young age. However in some point they had to part to pursue their cullinary skills. Five years later, problems began to rise in Doughton and both of their family's cuisines began to fail. Will they save the kitchen or will they fall for each other? It's up for them to decide.

(Pardon for the suckish summary. I'm not super good writing summaries and often some details might change in the final drafts)

~Planned Features~
-Basically a dating sim game
-Player can play either Leo or Ginny, each was written from their own perspectives
-About 6-12 endings
-Some minigames

~Team Needed~
GUI Artist
Background Artist
Composer*
Programmers* (though I know a bit of programming, an extra pair of hands might help)
Editor/Proofreader(s)

~Additional Notes~
-I already found a programmer but I still need some additional ones, especially who had knowledge coding in both Legacy and New GUI as I sort of set up the initial project in the Legacy (as I'm more familiar with it) and I sort of needed help importing the codes to the new one or vice versa.

-Need a backup composer just in case.

-Still need a background and GUI artist.

If interested, please PM me or contact me at littlerainyseasons@gmail.com.