The Manor in New Springs (Otome/Romance) Team Needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
luvl12
Projects: Life in Helsinki

The Manor in New Springs (Otome/Romance) Team Needed

#1 Post by luvl12 »

Hello! Thank you for clicking on this post! I am currently recruiting for an Otome game, and would love your help. Anyways, lets get on with this.
Plot
A young woman named Maria answers an ad for a maid position at a manor in a town called New Springs. Once she arrives, she is greeted by the head butler, William, and later meets the mysterious owner, Mr. Vincent Ashton. Along with the head butler, the manor has also a friendly and carefree gardener named Andrew and a rough-and-tumble cook named Blake. Guide Maria in her new start to life in which she'll find herself and a bit of romance.
Characters
Maria- MC. A kind, caring, and slight klutz of a young woman. She is always the optimist and tries her best at all her task.

William-Butler. Perfectionist, cold at first glance, and a neat freak. He has a hard outer shell until you get to know him.

Andrew-Gardener. Cheerful, romantic, and good with animals. Everything about him is all fun and games until you mess with someone he loves.

Blake-Cook. Eager to work, a little dense, and is completely enamored with his work. Due to his past, he really hasn't had much experience with women, so he often treats females as one of the boys.

Vincent Ashton-Master. Cold, mysterious, and secretive. Ever since his wife died, he's become a recluse and rarely sees fellow nobles.
Positions
Co-writer- I would love to have someone help me out with the story. Most of the planning is done, I just need to work out some kinks in the routes. There will be three main routes with 2-3 endings, and a secret route. Work in other otome games is nice, but not required. We all have to start somewhere. I will probably ask to see writing samples or ask you to complete a writing sample based off a prompt.

Artist- Every type of art is needed. Sprite/Background/CG/GUI. It would be nice for an all in one deal, but I know that isn't realistic. The style should be soft and complimentary for an otome game. There will be five sprites with at least three emotions. There will probably be five to six backgrounds as well, though this is subject to change. Finally there will be at least one CG per route ending, though this can be negotiated. As reference, a link to a deviant art account, Instagram account, or email attachments would be best.

Programmer- I would love for this game to be properly programmed, however, I have no idea how to do such a thing. If a programmer cannot be found, I can always do it on CloudNovel, however. A simple programmer that can do love points would be nice, as I'm not looking to do anything fancy like HP or inventory or something like that.
Contact
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to apply for a position, you can reach me by:

Email- leeannparker26@gmail.com
Discord- luvl12#7370
PM here

Galxy Games
Organization: Galxy Studios
Deviantart: GalxyStudios

Re: The Manor in New Springs (Otome/Romance) Team Needed

#2 Post by Galxy Games »

I sent an email