Writer needed for a hentai bdsm visual novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Xicaradecha

Writer needed for a hentai bdsm visual novel

#1 Post by Xicaradecha »

This is just an hentai game for fun, ill draw the art (although a background artist would be good). I just need someone to discuss ideas with, oh and I won`t pay anyone btw, I also wont make any money with this.
So, the story, it`s basically kinda like an anime called deadman wonderland but without the gore and with a lot more kinks, the story I wanted to do is about a prison that is a private prison and the government let them turn the prison into a kind of an amusement park where people play to go there, and they have to do plays, fights and humiliating stuff to the visitors to make money in the prison, basically this is targeted to people who enjoy the prison kink and humiliation kink... also the bondage kink
Anyways thats all I guess, tbh i dont have much prepared, just have some characters in mind