[Closed] Our Mountain: Seeking Co-Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Neeka
Veteran
Completed: Hearts & Hexes; Winter Flower
Projects: Hearts and Hexes; Our Mountain; The Last Clan: Tale of Oni
Organization: Ostrich Burger Productions
IRC Nick: Neeka
itch: neeka-of-obp

[Closed] Our Mountain: Seeking Co-Writer

#1 Post by Neeka »

Our Mountain is currently seeking a co-writer for the game. I'm looking for someone to help write the final scenes for each route. There are about 5 scenes left for each route as well as good and bad endings. They aren't very long, about 1,000-2,000 words for each scene. For communication I'd prefer Discord and the docs will be shared in Google Drive. I really need someone who can start working on it right away as well as daily/a few days each week. I'll always be there to help with questions or concerns.

Note: The story includes dark themes such as death.

Synopsis: Our Mountain takes place in an isolated region of ancient Japan. One day Kumiko, a woman living alone on the mountaintop, finds two Yokai in her home. Unable to cross the flooding river due to melting snow and ice, they must stay with her until the river recedes. As they live together their true reason for descending the mountain becomes apparent, thrusting Kumiko into a difficult situation-one that could paint the valley in blood. Will she choose her gut feeling, or will she be swayed by the yokai's words?

You can read more about the game here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=52105

This position is unfortunately unpaid but I am hoping this won't scare anyone off. Of course all writing you do, if you accept, is yours and will be credited as such.

If you're interested please don't hesitate to PM me and ask questions! :)
Last edited by Neeka on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Neeka
Veteran

Re: [RE-OPENED] Our Mountain: Seeking Co-Writer

#2 Post by Neeka »

March 13th Update: Re-opened the position for co-writer. Some may have offered in the past but people's lives change and once available doesn't always mean always available. The workload is still fairly light, though I can't give an estimate word count as each scene is written until its completion/not based on length.

Ojello
Projects: メモリーズ~ 女神の保護者
Discord: coello 🌸 🖤#6757

Re: [FULL] Our Mountain: Seeking Co-Writer

#3 Post by Ojello »

Hey,
I really like the concept for the game and I’d would be more than happy to work on it with you. My discord is Ojello#9022
✿Snail Tea✿

Neeka
Veteran

Re: [Re-opened] Our Mountain: Seeking Co-Writer

#4 Post by Neeka »

Re-opened!