Looking for many ENG VAs! [FREE]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
QtPaTT

Looking for many ENG VAs! [FREE]

#1 Post by QtPaTT »

Hello! My name is Alia and I am currently working on a VN project known as Memoir of Inflorescence. This is a project that I have spent plenty of time and money on. With development finally starting, I am lacking voice actors for my characters. I have a wide variety of female and male characters with all sorts of personalities. Some of these include: a feeble old woman, a nasty misanthrope (which happens to be a literal weed), and a motherly willow (yes, a tree). If you haven't noticed, most characters are plants. I have art and other assets to show you, if needed. If you are interested in working on this project with me, I would appreciate if you could fill out this form and email it back to memoirofinflorescence@gmail.com

Form is below.

Disclaimer: I don't guarantee payment, so I am marking this as "free" work, but I might be able to compensate in the near future.

Voice Acting Registration

Full Name:

Birthday (please provide year):

Do you have any experience with voice acting?

Do you have the equipment necessary to create high quality content? We accept microphones such as Snowball ICE, Blue Yeti, and anything above in quality.

Do you have access to a sound room? (Optional)

If you don’t have the equipment, will you be able to set up appointments with us to record audio?

When are you free to work? Please provide us with a small paragraph explaining your usual schedule.

Why are you interested in voice acting for this project?

Choose a character(s) that you would like to audition for:

Key: F= Female, M=Male

Fleur Backster (F): The main protagonist and the playable character. Fleur is a fifteen year old girl who exhibits a curious personality. Fleur is kind to those who she is familiar with and those who treat her with respect; her character is slightly cautious, but she has a very calm personality.

Example: “Don’t say that, Grandma.” “ I could never do that!” “Not without your permission, at least.” “ I’ll take care of everything from now on!”

Interested? []

Grandma Backster (F): The only other human character; grandmother of Fleur. Stereotypical sweet old lady. Looking for someone who can sound like an elderly woman.

Example: “Fleur, I am getting pretty old…” “My legs don’t move like they used to…” “Housework has become a nuisance for me…” “And you know how much little old ladies like to tidy their homes.” “Fleur, would it be any trouble to ask you for help?”

Interested? []

Pussy Willow (F): She is very motherlike, supportive, and kind. She resembles a “moral compass” character. Her voice should be soothing, but not to be portrayed as “seductive”.

Example: “Thank you, child!” “I apologize for everyone’s behavior.” “Some of us are a lot of trouble…” “We just aren’t used to this new routine.” “I am the Pussy Willow tree.”

Interested? []

Baby’s Breath (Multiple genders/Multiple voices): This character resembles a toddler or young kid ranging from 4-9 years old. This is the only character that will have multiple voices! We are looking for people or even young kids who have a childlike voice.

Interested? []

Sage (M): This character is known for being omniscient, but not in a “nerdy” way. We portray him as being somewhat “proper” and mannerly.

Example: “Both you and I know that this sort of phenomenon shouldn’t be happening…” “I presume that this will end in catastrophe…”

Interested? []

Marigold (M): Marigold resembles a caring, elderly man. He often repeats what Fleur says, but has dialogue of his own. His voice shouldn’t be too over exaggerated.

Example: “Is it watering time already?” Fleur: “It is!” “I apologize for not getting to it yesterday.” Marigold: “Apologize for not getting to it yesterday…” Fleur: “Hm…?”

Interested? []

(RESERVED) Sensitive Plant (M): As the name states, this character is quite timid. He has a hard time forming sentences and stutters a lot. His personality is very gentle and fragile. He should sound uneasy.

Example: “P-please, don’t pick m-m-me…” “N-no!” “I mean, I’m f-fine with the tap.” “Thank y-you.”

Interested? []

Poppy (M): This character is a total “bro”. He has a lot of silly mannerisms. Other than that, he is pretty generous.

Example: “You don’t even know half of it, dudette.” “I ride this garden’s corporate ladder like a surfboard, ya dig?”

Interested? []

Thistle (M): This character is a stern misanthrope; he despises humans. We depict him to have a stingy, evil voice.

Example: “I don’t need any help from a HELPLESS human.” “I can feed myself…”

Interested? []

(RESERVED)Naked Broomrape (M): You can even tell by the name what kind of personality this character will have… He is charming, but also very manipulative and sexual.

Example: “Oh, no need.” “I think my thirst has already been quenched~” “Please, call me Naked Broomrape… Daddy, if you’re in a hurry.”

Interested? []

Buttercup (F): She is extremely bubbly, but a bit manic. Buttercup has a bipolar personality and an issue with interrupting.

Example: “Oh, it’s just a thing I do...” “Word I use...” “Y’know, I don’t give this honor to everyone.”

Interested? []

Snapdragon (M): Snapdragon is very outgoing and punny, but later into the story, we see his character become a little ill-minded and unforgiving. His route is based on the keyword, deception.

Example: “It’s fine, Fleur, really.” “I’m just glad to have you back~” “I’m gonna hold that against you, ya hear?”

Interested? []

Spring Pheasant’s Eye (F): An outdated, older lady that has a “back in my day” mindset. She appears to be friendly, but is extremely stubborn and will speak her mind.

Example: “Thank you, deary.” “I thought I wouldn’t see the sun rise another day!” “I’m just kidding, hun!” “I might be a perennial, but I am growing a lot weaker this year…”

Interested? []

Queen of the Meadow (F): This character resembles a very stuck up queen; she feels that everyone is insignificant and lesser to her. VERY RARELY, does she show some act of kindness.

Example: “It is about time, peasant…”“I have been waiting too long!” “This will not do!” “Apology denied.”

Interested?: []

Chanda
Regular
Projects: Aella of Athens (WIP)
Organization: Visual Butterfly
Deviantart: spowers161
itch: visualbutterfly

Re: Looking for many ENG VAs! [FREE]

#2 Post by Chanda »

I actually have a question. What is the game about?