[CLOSED] Vitral World: looking for a Writer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Rothbart

[CLOSED] Vitral World: looking for a Writer

#1 Post by Rothbart »

CLOSED THERE ARE NO VACANTS LEFT
Greetings, my name is Rothbart, currently I am starting to work in a Visual Novel that its story have been in developement for a while, the project is a free project that its meant to be read as free, however if everything goes better than expected we can think in commercializing it, but for now its meant to be a free project.

Well about the project: its name is Vitral World and Its the story about 7 children that goes hunting for demons and nightmares in a place called the Vitral World.

Project is 25% done with half of the writting already done and some character concepts and some cover art So I need a team of 3 persons along with me I need:

Jobs already taken:
1)A programmer: I can program a little myself since i have made some small Vns, however my knowledge isn't as advance enough to comply with modern standards Position already given to Ende

2)An Artist: I can only do edits and nice cover arts but I am bad at drawing and what I need is someone that will help me with most of the art Sprites and Cgs (which is 80% of it) the other 20% will be with me, that will design the monsters that lurk in the world.

3)A Writer: I have a clear vision of what I want with this visual novel, however I like to have seconds opinion with someone else that advices me and gives his own ideas to have a finished product.

So if you are interested in more details about the story or the art, you can reply this forum PM, or arrange a chat in facebook, twitter or any place you feel comfortable to talk.

And last but not less here is some concept art for the protagonist and the antagonist.
Due to certain and maybe obvious cirmcunstanes, I can't use this art for the protagonist in the novel, so instead I will use it as concept art

ImageImageImage

Last edited by Rothbart on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:53 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Rothbart

Re: Vitral World: looking for an artist, a Programmer and a Writer

#2 Post by Rothbart »

For people that want to contact me outside the Forum my mail is thetwinlovedemons@hotmail.com

If for several reasons after I tell you about the project, you aren't interested please let me know too, so that I can keep looking for people.

Rothbart

Re: [CLOSED] Vitral World: looking for a Writer

#3 Post by Rothbart »

Thanks for everyone that applied, My team is complete.