(I'm looking for help) Role Players of Irony: A Vaporwave Point-And-Click Adventure Story Based RPG

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
qw3rty404

(I'm looking for help) Role Players of Irony: A Vaporwave Point-And-Click Adventure Story Based RPG

#1 Post by qw3rty404 »

Okay, so this is my 1st time being on this site, so, go easy on me. Also, this project of mine is meant to be somewhat of a first for me, so, forgive me if what I'm saying comes off as amateurish at best and cringy at worst.

=============================================================================================================================================

What I have:

I wanna say 1st off that what I have for this story based PACARPG is gonna be based off of my ideas for what SHOULD be in the game.

The game takes place in the years 2020 where a group of 7 people are trapped inside a videogame/simulation, kinda akin to anime such as Serial Experiments Lain in the sense that ur trapped inside a virtual netscape & you feel the desperate need to get out.

The game focuses itself around these 7 "End Users", in the sense that an end user is a person that ultimately uses a particular product for a particular purpose. In this case, they are using their minds as "headrooms" in cyberspace as a means to look back into the past and remedy what they might have done wrong back then. It gets very complicated as it goes on, so, I won't waste ur time TOO much.

The main antagonist is a computer machine named E.R.G.O., an insane poor planner who decides to upload the 7 End User's minds onto cyberspace, ergo (pun intended), enter their heads.

Your goal in this game is to make ethical decisions based on the characters u play as in each of the 7 stories made specifically for these specific 7 End Users by E.R.G.O. If you win, you'll be rewarded with the one and only Philosopher's Stone. However, if you lose...

Y o u ' l b e m e t w i t h a f a t e w o r s e t h a n d e a t h .

===============================================================================================================================================

What I need: I need a coder/programmer who knows how to make these sorts of things properly. As long as you are competent enough to know how to make a PACARPG, I think we'll get along just fine. Hopefully, we'll get along just fine, at the very least. :3

===============================================================================================================================================

I dunno how to code, so, until I meet one of those kinds of people, I bid u adieu.

qw3rty404

Re: (I'm looking for help) Role Players of Irony: A Vaporwave Point-And-Click Adventure Story Based RPG

#2 Post by qw3rty404 »

Oh, and I also need:

2.) A pixel artist

3.) A sound designer

That will be all. :3