[Free] need writers, artists, programmers

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
jjones2850

[Free] need writers, artists, programmers

#1 Post by jjones2850 »

Hello my name is John I am currently working on a project known as bad ending. It is set in a post apocalyptic world. It is player/reader driven. I want it to have no good endings.

The main character wakes up in a burning building and needs to escape from the city
depending on the choices of the player/reader he will either convince others to join him in escaping or he will brave it alone

I am working on this project alone and I need a team who is willing to help out this will be a free game and unpaid unfortunately. I really do wish I could pay for the work.

I need people who are willing to write a serious story, and that they work well with other writers and take critiques well.

I would love to have a background artist, who can do very graphic art styles, clean, and professional. I would love a sprite artist that can do animations/or different poses.

The project will take two weeks at most

you can reach me here
If you have any questions feel free to dm me or ask them here
Last edited by jjones2850 on Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marionette
Regular
Completed: https://marionette.itch.io/
Projects: Get Meowt of Here
Deviantart: rexx9224
itch: marionette
Discord: Marionette#2995

Re: [Free] need writers, artists, programmers

#2 Post by Marionette »

How long is the game going to be? A week seems a short time to complete a game.

Do you have much of it already written, or any Art assets that you have already completed?

jjones2850

Re: [Free] need writers, artists, programmers

#3 Post by jjones2850 »

This is my first visual novel Im not an artist so i dont have any art assets completed but know what direction I want to go and have almost all of the script finished I dont want it take more than an hour or two to complete when playing it