We need a voice actor and a voice actress immediately!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lightworker
Regular
Projects: Detroit.exe
Discord: Happiness+#1168

We need a voice actor and a voice actress immediately!

#1 Post by Lightworker »

Enter a world without Christ, a postreligous society

Enter a dream, that you are fully aware of dreaming

Enter the birth of 2 new species "Reploids” and "Hybrids"

Enter Zion, the last Christian missionary on Earth with amnesia

Enter the mystery of seven extraordinary children and their journey to unlock the past

Enter The astrofront, Earth's artificial orbital ring.

Enter Parapsychology

Enter Transhumanism

Enter C:\ _Detroit.exe
This is the first short kinetic novel of a new series. A VN series that is part of a new shared universe. Think of it as a prologue. This visual novel will be on PC, Android, and iOS.

Right now, this visual novel is 90% complete:
The story, programming, sound effects, and music are complete!
I just need a voice actor and a voice actress.

I need voice actor to voice Elder Zion.

(You need to be able to sing for Zion's role.)

I need a voice actress to voice Alexis Jackson.

Click here to learn more about the roles and audition.

Detroit.exe: Chapter 1 will be available on PC, Android, and iOS this summer!

This first chapter is freeware, an unpaid project that will be free for everyone forever. The sequel will be a commercial project. This is just to get people into the series, and if it goes well with our niche market. I guarantee you that you will be compensated awesomely. I am a visual novelist of my word.

As for me, you can call me Happiness+ (Here on Lemma, I am known as Lightworker) I'm an OELVN developer that has skills in poetry, prose writing, python programming, and voice direction. Making visual novels is literally my dream and I love doing it. The reason why I love doing it is because visual novels are art. Visual novels are a form of literature. We as OELVN developers are on the cusp of a revolution. The revolution being a new renaissance of western visual novels and I want my stories to be the spark that sets the flame ablaze.

I invite you to join me in the revolution!

https://twitter.com/happine27386045