[CLOSED] Co-writers, artists needed, reading all applications

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
PruJo
Projects: Ascension: Remake, Helix Felix

[CLOSED] Co-writers, artists needed, reading all applications

#1 Post by PruJo »

Heya! I'm PruJo. As of right now, I'm looking for people to help out with my FIRST VN! It's a fun story about feuding vampires, depressed ghosts, gender-ish demons, werewolves who like fried ham, two-headed snake people with differing opinions, hapless humans thrown into the middle of all this, and much, much, much more!
Right now the people I need most are co-writers to help out with storyboarding the full game and artists to help me get my demo up and running. Anyone who joins my team will get to help out with story development, i.e. throwing ideas at the wall to see if they stick. If you're still reading, feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested or reply to this post! Thanks!

Edit: all position are filled for now. If and when more people are needed, will update.
Last edited by PruJo on Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheGreenOreo
Deviantart: TheGreenOreo
itch: mintythegreenoreo

Re: [FREE] Co-writers, artists needed, reading all applications

#2 Post by TheGreenOreo »

Hey. I'm an artist and i can probably help you with designing characters. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cUTT9 ... F0kmdmLxHg
if you use discord: Minty The Green Oreo#1646 (With all the capitals and spaces!)
I do art, and i sometimes write. That's about it.

BlackEcho4460
Regular
Projects: Cynthia, Love + Friends, [REDACTED]

Re: [FREE] Co-writers, artists needed, reading all applications

#3 Post by BlackEcho4460 »

Hello! If you're looking for a co-writer, look no further! I do free and paid stuff. Of course, this is a free one, but hey.
Anyways, email me at rejisutaworks@gmail.com and i can assist you.