BTS | Jungkook/Jimin VN | After Hours | Recruitment

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ecryre
Projects: Blue Reflection

BTS | Jungkook/Jimin VN | After Hours | Recruitment

#1 Post by ecryre »

Premise:
Being the new student at a prestigious college known as Korea's Academy of the Arts comes with it’s perks, but it’s also a lot to take in. After receiving a scholarship pertaining to music composition, you find yourself overwhelmed by the already existing talent floating through the halls. Then in an accidental meeting, you meet two talented prodigies named Jimin and Jungkook, who seem to both dislike each other though they are very similar in their ways, and you find yourself pushed into their lives and personal stories.

Genre: Fan Game, Romance, Slice of Life, Peaceful

This game is meant to be sweet and thought provoking. It's a very heartwarming story between friends with hints of romance. I was inspired by the music Bangtan makes and i decided to make a vn based off of it. So far only some of the writing has gotten done, as I have no art to place in the game, so I’m hoping someone will help me out! This is a totally free game, and I hope to share it with many. This is also a project to help me learn the ropes and I won’t be paid for this, but if a kickstarter is started then we can discuss it when the time comes! This is a completely free project and I want our ‘army’ and other artists to be a part of something big!

Seeking:
-Sprite Artist (anime style or realistic anime style preferred)
-Background Artist
-UI Artist (in the future)

Main Character:
Sana - a somewhat confident girl from america who knows just enough korean to get by, she’s a cinnamon roll, but can get serious when she needs to be. Choices will allow her to be shaped to the player’s liking within the story.

Friend:
Seoyeon - a quiet girl who has a secret, she’s very sweet

Antagonist:
Grace - a outspoken girl who gets what she wants, she’s quite wealthy and feels easily threatened when someone shows promise ( appears during certain route)