Looking for a team for a visual novel/hidden-object hybrid

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LittleRainySeasons
Regular
Projects: Patsy n' Crinkles, Galaxy Party, Time|Reversed
Deviantart: LittleRainySeasons
Soundcloud: RoboticDreamz
itch: LittleRainySeasons

Looking for a team for a visual novel/hidden-object hybrid

#1 Post by LittleRainySeasons »

Genre: Adventure

❮ Summary ❯
15-year old Mikah Blythe has formed a band with her friends in order to compete with the others at the 17th Annual Band Competion of Coriolis Falls and win the grand prize—a total of one million and five hundred bucks plus a record deal from GAC Records. However when the big event came, a certain party crasher crashed the event and set Coriolis Falls into danger. Setting her guitar aside, she must now save the city and stop them before it was too late.

❮ Characters ❯

Name: Mikaela "Mikah" Blythe
Species: Cat
Hometown: Coriolis Falls, South Brookings
The main protagonist of the story. She plays the guitar in the band.

Name: Duniel "Dunny" Laze
Species: Fox
Hometown: Coanda Springs, Magnusiana
Mikah's close friend and the bassist of the band. He is often laid-back and slacks frequently.

Name: Gerbot Sharpe
Species: Owl
Hometown: Dellinger Valley, New Venturi
The drummer of the band. He's a computer geek and spends his time editing their music or program other things.

Name: Larissa "Laria" Lustre-McQueen
Species: Hare
Hometown: Bernoulli City, Meissnerland
The lead vocalist of the band. She's a perfectionist and often she gets bossy when she becomes dissatisfied with the results.

Name: Coriolis "Coriol" Stoic
Species: Alligator
Hometown: Coriolis Falls, South Brookings
The manager of the band. He always make sure the band is well-organized and usually avoids causing arguments as much as possible.

❮ Planned Features ❯
-Full sprite animation
-Minigames (Hidden Object, Solitaire, Rhythm Game, Match 3, and a Shooting Game)
-A Concept Art Gallery, Replayable Minigames, and a Character Profile in the extras section

❮ Team Needed ❯
-GUI Artist
-Background Artist
-Additional Programmers
-Editors/Profreaders

❮ Additional Notes ❯
-Since I started and worked with the game with the Legacy GUI, it's best if the programmer had knowledge on working with the Legacy RenPy as I sort of needed help importing the codes to the new one or polish the current one.

-Need backup Editors/Proofreaders in case my current one doesn't respond.

If interested, please PM me or contact me at littlerainyseasons@gmail.com.