[18+]Sound/Voice Artists Needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Deuces

[18+]Sound/Voice Artists Needed

#1 Post by Deuces »

Hello everyone, our time is valuable so I'll keep this short. I need a voice actress to play Hilda in an upcoming Pokethot Trainer short. The art is 100% complete and My animator is in progress. I need a youngish sounding female to voice Hilda's struggle vs. a Ditto. She'll moan, yell, muffle, and gag.

Separately, I need a collection of sound effects for the scrunch and squelching for the various random happenings that occur in the encounter. More details and concept art is available in the private discord server I've set up. If either of these jobs piques your interest, go ahead and send me a PM. I will reply within a day with an invite to the server!

A partially colored screenshot of the scene:
full_by_jmiwa-dcygk1j.png
full_by_jmiwa-dcygk1j.png (25.03 KiB) Viewed 317 times
I look forward to your reply and have a great day.