CLOSED

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
vchan
Regular

CLOSED

#1 Post by vchan »

Hello I'm looking to recruit for a otome mature angsty game kind of inspired by fairy tale/novel elements with a modern twist. I will be handling outlining and writing. Free project. Full outline is roughly finished. Will be released for free, non commercial on Itch.io.

*Steamy scenes, no NSFW. Reccommended 16+ for profanity and implied acts. Lots and lots of drama and angst. Some fluff.

I'm looking for
Background Artist (10-15 backgrounds)
Need 5 bg for demo
Medium to complex backgrounds with variations like: ballroom, garden, dark basement, foyer, hallway, balcony, inside car, streets, bedroom, office room, etc.

Team
Main Writer- vchan
Co-Writer- megulucif
Editor - DA
Sprite Artist/CG- Tsukkiusa
Programmer - speck
Composer - KUYUAN

Discord: msvchan#0425
Discord isn't required but communication is mostly done through there.
Last edited by vchan on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:45 am, edited 54 times in total.

Dandynote
Tumblr: Dandynote
Soundcloud: Dandynote

Re: Kiss Thief / seeking bg artist, composer, GUI

#2 Post by Dandynote »

Hi! I don't know if you're still open but I'm a composer! I'm not sure exactly what style of music you're looking for, but I put together a quick ballroom inspired waltz here, and of course you can find more of my work on my Soundcloud > https://soundcloud.com/user-725753671/ballroom

vchan
Regular

Re: Kiss Thief / seeking bg artist, composer, GUI

#3 Post by vchan »

Dandynote wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:02 pm Hi! I don't know if you're still open but I'm a composer! I'm not sure exactly what style of music you're looking for, but I put together a quick ballroom inspired waltz here, and of course you can find more of my work on my Soundcloud > https://soundcloud.com/user-725753671/ballroom
I’ve sent you a pm :) Let me know if you are comfortable with dramatic theme orchestra music since that’s the overall feel of the visual novel. Thanks!

vchan
Regular

Re: [OPEN] Kiss Thief / seeking bg artist

#4 Post by vchan »

Still searching for BG Artist. Please send samples to my discord :D