Immersive Visual Novel Cerebronauta Looking for an artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
cerebronauta

Immersive Visual Novel Cerebronauta Looking for an artist

#1 Post by cerebronauta »

Hello Everyone!
I introduce myself, my name is giacomo Rivano and I'm making a visual novel (created with the Ren'py architecture) called Cerebronauta.
I'm looking for artists who can work in synergy with my team.
I'd like to have a chat with anyone interested.
Cerebronauta will be launched on kickstarter and we are currently working on a demo version to try out the backers.
For me it is essential to give my work a unique graphic style that can be perfect with the topics covered (it is a Visual Novel Thriller Horror).
I am looking for artists who can take care of the Character Design and the background.
I would like to see your work (I address all those interested), this is a team project and we should all work together to create something unique.
Cerebronauta will not be a classic visual novel, it will have Rpg elements and an innovative system of dynamic dialogues that will make every interception with the pg unique and unforgettable.
Requirements to get involved in the team:
Unique graphic style and skilful use of colors
discreet Experience in using the adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop)
Possibility to compare on Skype
Being able to team up in a team of more people
Availability to follow a weekly or biweekly work plan
Interest in wanting to know every mechanic of my project (which will also become yours if you join the team)

All earnings and percentages of the project will be decided once they become part of the team and everyone will have their share of income.
Please ask me any questions you may think of.
I am here to build something incredible and I would like to find some artist with the desire to show how good they are!

You can also contact me privately via email
reference mail: glitchgraph@gmail.com

Thanks in advance and I hope to find many talented people!

Giacomo
The Beast Studio©