LF Coder and effects designer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

LF Coder and effects designer

#1 Post by Katta »

Hi everyone!
Several years ago I've started my projects and now they're nearing completion but over these years I've got somewhat tired of them, so I would like to find someone reliable and enthusiastic to help me finish them.

So I'm looking for a coder and preferably but not necessarily visual/sound effects designer for Virtuality

Coder
Just typical VN coding, nothing special.

Visual/sound effects designer
After the demo I've been told that the sounds I chose are not very good and it'll also be great to add some visual effects as well. So I need someone to find the effects (free) and implement them. Actually I don't think there're other places beyond the demo that needs the effects, but it'll be great if you have time to check the whole project.

SKmuffinEXE

Re: LF Coder and effects designer

#2 Post by SKmuffinEXE »

Can we have more information on the project? How much coding would I need to get done? I could probably do the coding for it but I'd like to know more information.