[GxB] Love's First Kiss - Looking for a team

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Soffie101
Organization: Ecliptic 46
Tumblr: exaltedgrimleal
Deviantart: Soffie101
Soundcloud: Soffie101
itch: soffie101

[GxB] Love's First Kiss - Looking for a team

#1 Post by Soffie101 »

Hi there,

My name is Soffia and I am working on an otome game called Love's First Kiss.
"Everything would have been okay if the Wizard hadn't shown up."

Whether out of boredom or spite, one of the last wizards cast a spell on the seven kingdoms, turning all the citizens into animals. Everyone would have to get used to their new ears and eyes and teeth...
Well, except for one.

With the Princess of the Amphion Kingdom being the only human left on earth, there is a prophecy that she is the key to freedom. Should she share true love's kiss with a prince from one of the other six kingdoms, he will change back into the dashing human he is, and with his transformation will come the transformations of the people in his kingdom and the Amphion Kingdom.

But with six kingdoms to choose from, the Princess can only choose one. The fairy tale's key rule is this: It's no happy ending if there is no love attached.
Like the description says, the story is about one Princess named Harriett who is given a choice between animal princes. It's based on The Frog Prince. I plan to have one route for each prince, and an extra route for each prince's butler. This is a large project, and it will be free to download on itch.io in the future. There is no current deadline.

I have a budget if necessary for your services.
I'm hoping this ends up being a game I can pay for within my own pocket, but a kickstarter might be considered.

Here are the roles I'm looking for:
  • Live2D artist(Or someone who can help me learn how to make a model and rig it)
  • Potential Kickstarter banner artist
  • GUI artist
  • Background artist(Simple BGs)
  • Composer
For some sprite previews I have or to learn about some of the characters, you can check out http://ecliptic46.ca/.

If you're interested, please PM me or send me an email at soffie101@hotmail.com or soffia@ecliptic46.ca.

Thank you! I hope to hear from you!

achikimiko
Completed: 7 Wonders Of St.Clementine, 1 Week Love In The Train
Organization: Vn Project Indonesia
IRC Nick: Achi
Github: kucingkepeleset
itch: imaginefantasia

Re: [GxB] Love's First Kiss - Looking for a team

#2 Post by achikimiko »

email sent! please check it :3