[OPEN] A Little Bit of Happiness[Team Cipher Recruiting Sprite Artist]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Czero

[OPEN] A Little Bit of Happiness[Team Cipher Recruiting Sprite Artist]

#1 Post by Czero » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:43 pm

Intro: "I see Erika. Erika, why do I want to see you smile, to be closer to you, and just hang out with you? Being with you puts a smile on my face and makes even the bad days a million times better. We've been friends since childhood, so I wonder, do you feel the same about me? I should try to think these things through, just, what am I feeling? I don't know. The school dance is coming soon, maybe I can ask her out. This new girl, there's this warmth within me that comes when I'm near her. Maybe I could ask her instead."

About A Little Bit of Happiness: A young high school student named Max has been feeling strange recently about Erika. They've known each other since childhood. He's been wanting to be closer to her, but he's terrified of losing a friend. But, a new girl arrives who brings out strange and different feelings from him. Her beautiful looks, her appealing gait, and how she just draws his eye with each step she takes. The new girl in his life messes with his feelings. Does he try to get closer to Erika, a girl he has known for years or the new girl? A Little Bit of Happiness is a Utsuge/slice of life game by Team Cipher.

About Team Cipher: We are an upcoming indie visual novel team that intends on exploring genres and creating games that make an impact. I am Czero, the team director, programmer, and writer of A Little Bit of Happiness. Farrak and shake onigiri are the composers for the game. MattyD is our background artist. Eriewitch is our CG artist. Thugzilla and Caerinthal are the editors. We are with a group of other teams that seek to make games, but each group is in charge of its own project.

What the group is looking for: presently We are seeking an artist(Sprite)

Art: There are 6 planned characters in the game that need sprites. Three of the characters are male, and two are female. 1 sprite would be for one of the game endings.

The general idea of the characters:

Max
Protagonist
Looks: Caucasian with short brown hair. Somewhat shorter than Faith. Clothing style is casual, jeans, T-shirts, and thin jackets.

Tom
Looks: Asian American Black hair with dyed yellow stripes, taller than Max. Punkish clothing style in general. He likes dark colors as part of his wardrobe.

Mr. Jones
looks: Tall, thinning hairline with gray hair and slight stubble. Caucasian with thin-rimmed glasses. Wears an outfit consisting of a business professional.

Erika
Looks: White with brunette hair, somewhat taller than the average girl and somewhat skinny. Likes feminine style clothes. (Skirts/blouses, etc]

Faith
Looks: Tall and somewhat muscular with stunning blue eyes. Tanned skin like leather. Long dyed red hair. More tomboyish than Erika, but has touches of femininity in her clothing style e.g. jeans and muscle shirts with things like bracelets.

Music: This is a laid back game, so we're looking for relaxing music from our musical team.

How much of the project is finished: Right now the draft of the script is finished. The draft has been through vigorous revision. There has been much progress on the musical side of the game as well. Art is still in the early stages.

Contact: You can contact me here on the forums via PM, at Czerobusiness1005[at]gmail[dot]com, or on discord as ~Czero~#0270 Let's make an impact! :D

Update 8/8/2019

We are seeking a sprite artist. The script has mostly been through revision.
Last edited by Czero on Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:45 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Visual novel lover and maker...

Works in progress: A Little Bit of Happiness viewtopic.php?f=59&t=54385

I'm looking for writing work viewtopic.php?f=63&t=50859

Czero

Re: [OPEN] A Little Bit of Happiness[Team Cipher Recruiting]

#2 Post by Czero » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:31 pm

The script has made amazing progress in revision. We are looking for a sprite artist and a composer to join the team in order for us to get the visual and musical assets of the game going even further.
Visual novel lover and maker...

Works in progress: A Little Bit of Happiness viewtopic.php?f=59&t=54385

I'm looking for writing work viewtopic.php?f=63&t=50859