Monster in the Pond: Artists Needed!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Modern Junzi

Monster in the Pond: Artists Needed!

#1 Post by Modern Junzi »

The Monster in the Pond” is a horror anime-styled Visual Novel, inspired by Chaos; Head and other titles within the Science Adventure series. The script, choices and coding are all completed on ren’py, with plans to release on steam and the ios store for free.

The project is a psychological-thriller with Lovecraftian/gothic elements. It takes place in a fictional town in New Jersey, USA.

The project is seeking an artist skilled at bishoujo-styled art (preferably cel-shading style) with a good work ethic to deadlines, as well as a skilled and disciplined background artist.

You won’t be working from scratch. All the sprites, CGs and background have their character designs and sketches/ideas drafted, and they will be sent to you to bring to life!

Artists needed:
1. Sprite-artist
2. One artist responsible for both CG and Mini-art
3. Artist for Medium-complex Backgrounds

Art required:
3 Sprites, amounting to a total of 16 expressions
8 CG minimum (Up to 15 optimally)
13 Mini-art

If you are interested, please send me a message on the forums.

PsychoWillow

Re: Monster in the Pond: Artists Needed!

#2 Post by PsychoWillow »

Hello! I'd be interested in sprite artwork if you still need someone, since characters are usually the main thing I draw. I don't really have a good portfolio of stuff I've done or anything so I was thinking maybe you could give me a sprite draft and see how I do fully drawing it? And if it isn't to your liking you can always find someone else of course

briarbun
Regular
Projects: Helix Felix

#3 Post by briarbun »

I can offer decent sprites, here's an example from my own game.
Attachments
Untitled107.png
Untitled107.png (115.76 KiB) Viewed 546 times

RamRam
Regular
Projects: Lifted Dreams
Deviantart: sonheelight

#4 Post by RamRam »

PM sent!
Completed Project!