The Hypesquad Project (FREE)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
TCOOfficiall
Github: TheCoolOne123
itch: stefanocoding

The Hypesquad Project (FREE)

#1 Post by TCOOfficiall »

Hello fellow Ren'Py developers, at this moment you don't know me.
But I'm requesting some developers who want to work on a Ren'Py made game.

Our story starts with 3 people that are in the 3 houses. And based on the choices you make, IT will decide the faith of Wumpus.
We're trying to make it as interactive as possible. I'n the meantime we're also thinking about more episodes that will crossover with other realities (Kinda like the Multiverse from The Flash)
As for now we have a few people whom are already helping with some aspects of the game:
Python/Ren'Py Developer
thomm.o#4891
cless#0001

Story Writer:
Wardog#0001
Vako#8959
The Ghost...#7155
Johnny#7956
Prizzed//Alex#2150

Voice Over:
Johnny#7956

Undecided:
Developer,#7991
I'm not only searching for Ren'Py developers. But also for designers, character drawers, voice actors and story writers.
So if you would like to help with this game, please contact me on Stefano#7366
NOTE: All of the positions are voluntarily, so you're not getting payed!!!

SOME FAQ's
will the game be free or commercial? Free
Kickstarter: Yes As donation & Alpha Acces
What genre is the game? Fantasy
Sexual content, yes or not? No

Where will the game released? Steam, itchio, Google play, Patreon only? All platforms (Discord (We still need the 25$ yet tho), Not on steam :x:, Google play (Also need another 25$), NOT on IOS (Not going to pay 100$/yr). Itch.io (Yes, the stable releases will)

What kind of art style are you looking for, anime, cartoon or realistic? Anime (Most of it)
Planned release date? Not yet, we hope this year!
How long will the script be and how many CGs and characters sprites are needed? ALOT (Around 10-20 people) (This is our current estimate, could be more)