Looking for Artists, and Voice Actors.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ChaosXBeasty

Looking for Artists, and Voice Actors.

#1 Post by ChaosXBeasty »

I am working on a small project. I want to get a demo out first and test the waters, it is a free project but it might take time. The concept is flushed out and the code is nearly finished for the demo, I just need the art and voice over stuff. That's about it, I do have a discord set up with my co-writer and me. That's all we have. Neither of us can act or draw so that is why. We also are open to suggestions, if you take your time to help us with the project you can completely talk about how you feel about the story, and the characters. I am still learning as most people are with these types of things.

So far here are the characters we have in the demo.

Lezabell(Female)
Cherry(Female)
Damian(Male)

We are looking for background artists as well as individual sprite artist or if you both the better, this is a romance/sci-fi horror VN. So be warned it can get pretty dark sometimes, my times are flexible and all. So no worries. If you can't work past the demo, that's fine too. I am flexible as I said. If you are interested just PM me or just ask for my discord username and we can talk over there and understand I do work all day sometimes, so I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Wheezing Wyvern

Re: Looking for Artists, and Voice Actors.

#2 Post by Wheezing Wyvern »

Sent you a private message!