[OPEN][BxB] Writer looking for artist/another writer!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Overdose
Projects: My Twisted Cinderella, The Shackles Of One Who Dreams
itch: Overdose Studios

[OPEN][BxB] Writer looking for artist/another writer!

#1 Post by Overdose » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:53 am

Hello everyone!
I have a project I'm currently working on, "The Shackles Of One Who Dreams". It will be made in Ren'py, using an RPG overworld engine.
It is BL/Yaoi, and will contain mature themes. Please don't contact if you are not comfortable with disturbing/mature themes.
The game will be free.

I am the only writer currently, and I will have complete control over the project.
I cannot pay due to financial reasons, so you will have to be willing to work for free. I'm very sorry.

For the art style, I would like something similar to an older, very Anime style. Like Clannad.
For the writing, please send me a sample of your work.

The story is fantasy. Here is a summary;

Sky is what is known as a "Humanifal". A mix between an animal and a human. The world is cruel to these humanifals, being a witches creation.
He is a slave to a group of hunters, when one day he escapes. Running in the woods, he stumbles across a seemingly abandoned mansion. Living there are two men and a maid.
Sky will live with these mysterious people, as he tries to survive and win back the human's faith in Humanifals.

Six routes to choose from, 13 total endings. A big project, and so I need a writer to help spot the things I can't see and to handle the work with me.

If you are interested or want more info, please contact me! A pm or reply to this is fine.
Have a lovely day!