- Looking for Background Artist -

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
cerebronauta

- Looking for Background Artist -

#1 Post by cerebronauta »

Hello everyone , my name is Giacomo Rivano and i'm looking for talents who want to prove themselves in the realization of a project with me and my Team.
Project Cerebronauta is the name of the project we are building.
It is a visual Novel that will have a marked RPG component (it will have a dynamic dialogue system with every npc that will be possible to meet).

It is a Mystery Horror with thriller components that will dress us in the cloth of a man who does not remember who he is and who must face "the beasts" of his past.
Me and my other collaborators are planning to launch project Cerebronauta on kickstarter.

Before the official launch we plan to make a small demo (approximately 10/15 minutes) to let the backers test all the mechanics of the game and make them understand exactly what they are financing.
Within the Development Team (which I remember being Independent and absolutely not supported by publishers and producers),we are artists, writers, programmers and sound designers.
We are looking for an artist to take care of the realization of the background.
I want to clarify that your role will not be just an "external" collaborator of the team, we are looking for a person who is seriously interested in becoming part of our team as an active member.
For anyone interested you can contact me via email, discord or skype.
We should talk better about all the unique mechanics of the game and I wish I could do it calmly in another venue.
Of course for any questions or information on the project I am available to answer you here, in the comments section.

My personal account,
Gmail: glitchgraph@gmail.com

Discord: GiacomoRivano #1856

I thank you in advance for your interest and I hope to find guys who want to bet on a project that could be very interesting and make us grow as a Development Team !.

An Hug
Giacomo