PIXEL HORROR LOOKING FOR ANIME CHARACTER ART

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
officialketsuban

PIXEL HORROR LOOKING FOR ANIME CHARACTER ART

#1 Post by officialketsuban »

Hi guys, I started developing an rpgmaker pixel horror called "Things That Go Bump in the Night". The main character's sprite is completely done whilst the others are underway. The game already has quite a few maps and puzzles, but I still need to darken the maps to a night time mode & fix some programming. Overall it's coming along well!

I'm looking for artists to draw faces for the character dialogue box and a couple CGs for the game. 1 x little boy 1 x little girl characters + 2 adults as face only drawings, plus a mirror CG and some extra horror-y CGs.

If you like Ib, The Witch's House, Mad Father etc this is the game for you to be a part of!

Let me know if you're interested in this project by linking your work below. I'd link a demo but I think it needs a tiny bit more work aesthetically first :).
Attachments
Screenshot (88).png
Screenshot (87).png
Screenshot (87).png
Screenshot (86).png

Oniplus
Tumblr: onidoubleplus

Re: PIXEL HORROR LOOKING FOR ANIME CHARACTER ART

#2 Post by Oniplus »

Hey, I am interested in helping you to finish your small project because it seemed like an interesting horror game
here are some samples of my works :
You can contact me via e-mail for faster reply, here shikoshikokame@gmail.com