looking for writers and artist to help

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hannah-VN-Dev

looking for writers and artist to help

#1 Post by Hannah-VN-Dev »

Edit: we have found one,thank you so much for showing interest ^^

Edit (21th of July): we are looking for members to help with the main writer and artist.

Hi~
This year I am working on a project for the otome games jam, it's a two months long jam that starts from 15th of June till the 15th of August.

Note:as our deadline is 15th of August we have less than a month so please have this in mind before applying.

Summary:
it's start with the MC who is working as a herbalist on her small village where few people do this job,her choosing this job was mainly because she lost her parents due a rare disease,her goal is to create a cure for that rare disease along with finding cures for other ones.
One day she get an invitation message to a special school where talented and important people kept there,she didn't want to go at first since she was confused about it so she went to check the matter,they told her it was someone's orders so she must join,she tried to conviction them but they end up conviction her by telling her that she can find the answers for this rare disease and it's cure here,there she will meet the love interests.
However the story have more to the plot,the story would be deeper and it can get tragic.

Information about the project:

Genres: Fantasy/Historical
Routes: 3 male love interests

Team:
We are currently a team of three people
Artist, writer and a programmer

Progress:
Plot/planning
characters design and sprites
Music
BGs
Some of the Gui

More about the Love interests:

_A cute boy who seems from a rich family,he looks like a prince but his behaviours are more childish like,he is outgoing and funny,he wanted to learn about the normal people's life and join their schools but his parents didn't allow that and had him join this special school instead.

_A kind man who would help her often, he thought she would be cute at first but after knowing her he get annoyed by her behaviours at first he wasn't that open and love to keep everything secret, after getting to know each others he opens up alittle.

_Last one would be a quiet and unemotional man,he seems important somehow,she tried talking to him many times but he keep having an emotionless face and wouldn't say a word.

Seeking writers:
our plan's around 50k word for the whole project,more than10k for each route including the common route,we need few writers to help with writing as the deadline is 15th of August.

Required:
* Experience,not asking for a professional but neither a noob.
* Willing to finish their part within the deadline.
* Familiar with the genres.

Seeking artists:
As I am the main artist,I have finished most the sprites but as the writing was very slow I can't start drawing the CG until we have something done it will half the time have passed so I will need help with colouring or drawing the lines so it will be faster.
I was planning to get at least 3CGs for each route means at least 9CGs still what we can finish is better than nothing.

Required:
*Someone willing to do a familiar style but doesn't need to be exactly the same.
*We won't need a complex BGs for them so just drawing the characters with transparent background.
*No rush as it's a free job but still we need a fast work as we have less than a month for the deadline so hope you have this in mind.

Here's one of the characters for style reference

Note that this is a small free project so it's not gonna be a paid job,if you are free and want to work on something in this month then we would be happy to have you^^

That's all, thank you for reading and if you are interested send me a message via Email: mo0n.fyuu@gmail.com
Or note me here
Last edited by Hannah-VN-Dev on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hannah-VN-Dev

Re: (no more) looking for programmer

#2 Post by Hannah-VN-Dev »

Update: looking for writers and artists