(Otomes Games Jam 2019) Looking for Co-writer for Fantasy Otome

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
alberte
Veteran
Tumblr: klaruga
Deviantart: Klaruga

(Otomes Games Jam 2019) Looking for Co-writer for Fantasy Otome

#1 Post by alberte »

Hi I'm looking to recruit a writer and idea bouncer for a fantasy Otome game I have in mind.
I'm looking for someone dedicated and can spend time having fun idea bouncing and someone also who can help me write this visual novel.

How many routes will the game have?
The game will have two routes in the demo and if this becomes a success there will be a possibility for 5 love interest routes.

Right now I'm working by myself which is why I'm looking for more team members.
I have an idea of what the story is about loosely and it's in its early developmental stages so having an idea bouncer is really important at this point.
If you have experience with Otomes that's even better!

Summary:

Kanami Kayami just had a car accident, waking up in a strangers home instead of a hospital it seems she entered a different time period, come join the group who keeps calling themselves the five zodiacs , they're treacherous and seem to be up to no good hiding secrets from Kanami about why she's there, who they think they she is and why she can't leave their shrine. Can you find out why?

Routes are only girlxboy
I am looking for those wanting to have fun with me but those who also will take this project seriously and be dedicated and who loves Otome games is a bonus!
You can reach me on Lemma but also on discord:
Here's my discord, fastarari