Closed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
kittylove94
Regular

Closed

#1 Post by kittylove94 »

Closed
Last edited by kittylove94 on Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

troublednature
Projects: Love Splash
Organization: TBD Games
Deviantart: tobedecided001
itch: tobedecided001

Re: Need Writers (Beginners Encouraged)(Must be over 18)

#2 Post by troublednature »

Hey, I'm not a mod or anything, and to my knowledge, you're not breaking any rules.

But you should probably merge all your threads into one cohesive one instead of posting multiple threads in the same forum especially since all your threads have the identical message copy and pasted over and over again. Right now you have four different threads on the front page with the exact content but different titles.

Your post is also very vague and has no proper details on what a writer should expect. For example:
- How many words will they be expected to write?
- How much work on the project has been completed?
- How long is the commitment? Weeks? Months? Years?

That's targeted towards writers, but other more general questions are good to know. For example, what is your role in this project?

I hope I'm not coming off as rude or disrespectful; I want to help a fellow developer out. Your project sounds quite interesting, and I wish you luck!