クラブ活​動 project - Artists (CG/BG) needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
NerdyBitch
Deviantart: NerdyBitch

Re: クラブ活​動 project - Artists (CG/BG) needed

#16 Post by NerdyBitch »

Hello! I'm willing to help as a cg/bg artist if needed! Though my style is a tad more on the realistic side I'm willing to copy the art style of the other artist on the team so they fit well together and match. I have sent you a friend request on Discord so I can show you my work and you can determine if I am a good fit for the team.

Thyrreln
Projects: クラブ活​動

Re: クラブ活​動 project - Artists (CG/BG) needed

#17 Post by Thyrreln »

Hello everyone !

We're back to introduce you another member of the psychology club !
She may only be 17, and look like a middle schooler, but she's attending the Tokyo International University.
Here is Rina !
[Rina is written 俐奈, with the kanji standing for "clever", the other meaning "apple tree", her name means "clever apple tree"]
Rinasheet.PNG
She's looking for a new science subject.

News from the team:

We found a new CG/BG artist, and things are going pretty well. We're eager to share some more of what we're doing with you.

If you want to join the team, you still can contact me on discord (Thyrreln#4009) or MP.
Again, thanks for the Ren'py community who made this possible, and for the support.

づつく