Lesbian Space Pirate Dating Simultaor Alpha remake!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
AdamsAccount
Regular
Projects: ORISHA, Mermaids vs zombies, Lesbian pirate dating sim

Lesbian Space Pirate Dating Simultaor Alpha remake!

#1 Post by AdamsAccount »

Hello, my name is Adam Snowflake. I'm making a super difficult dark comedy/dramedy (not a troll game....) called Lesbian Space Pirate Dating Simulator. If all goes well I'll do Bipire academy next. This is a free video game. It's pay what you want and the (the proof of concept nothing final) was posted here just to prove I can program. We have an issue though, the original game I locked and I can't get back to the original files. I need someone who knows how to hack renpy to give me back the original game. We have new character designs here:
https://braincakeproductions.wordpress. ... -imagened/
The first person to play and who joins this project I will reward with a self insert any pronouns! You can be a token if you use they/them!

If you help me with this game I can give you a cameo in Bipire Academy in exchange for art, the sequel if it ever gets made. I just really need help hacking back into my original game ^^; It's not a troll game my grammar just sucks so much. (that was a pun) I will give you a writing credit and credit where credit is do, but I highly suggest you play the original proof of concept first and please for god's sake use your real name when playing. It's a PG (there is a lot of death it's meant to be a challenge) we're looking for artists, writers, grammar police (my grammar is bad af), and people who can prove they can write a dramedy, tragedy, and dark comedy. AKA a dramatic tragedy comedy. This game will always be free if all goes according to plan. I expect samples of all your work and I'm picky who I choose. Send me a let's play if you ever bothered, just so I know you get my work ;) If you don't I won't hire you. I need to know you played the original and use your pen name or real name when you play. If you choose multiple routes let me know. You can play however you want. For example here is my lets play:

Oh, one more thing! I need someone to help me crack my original game because I encoded it so it was unhackable :) and I need the original version of the script. I literally need help cracking my own renpy game xD
I'm gona voice my own yandere in the new version, but we'll also put her up for audition so like, I'm a method actor so figure it out. She's not in the alpha. Theirs alot of art I need it's an exhausting we'll need to hire multiple artist it's a namco high situation. If you're going to send me a demo wheel do not put sound effects in that. I need to see you're acting, not your sound design. ((unless you do sound design)) and I will give you a call back on Skype. Here is a sample of my directing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WblTeewgBL8&t=503s

I just want to see if you are directable. It's not A PAYING PROJECT. THERE IS NO MONEY FOR THIS GAME :) !!!!!!!
I do acting myself, method acting specifically. But I can't talk about my casting at the moment. Anyways....yeah....Just looking for volunteers. Let me know you're skillset I'll let you know if we have a spot for you. But you do need to tell me, if you played my game. I won't let you work on it unless you send me a let's play. I need to see if you get my work ;p

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BObYbUgkJo&t=1560s [youtube]

I chose Enby Way.

It's been a while since I've been on the forum so let me know if this breaks any rules. I read them but I have a terrible memory.

I also need other developers who will program according to a script. If you can do that you can Mermaids V.S Zombies when it gets made. I only have time for three + the huge fuking weight of Mythforce on my shoulders. I'll let you ghostwrite one end if you sign up as a writer.

Just a reminder that this IS NOT A PAYING PROJECT I need to know how well you'll work. So just let me know if you're a VA. But um, also let me know your biggest inspirations on your resume. If you've ever been fancast make a separate resume for it and send me that too.

My skype is Asamcohen feel free to add me :D (happy smile)

Also hot take: I need to know you can draw people of color and black hair and if you are a cosplayer we need those too!

Edit: forgot to link my let's play my bad!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BObYbUgkJo&t=1560s