[Closed] Stalky - I needan Artist

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Satamie
Completed: Demon and Heart, Sect
Projects: Stalky
Organization: Vinovel

[Closed] Stalky - I needan Artist

#1 Post by Satamie »

Stalky is a free Visual Novel and It is a Yuri romance with a Highschool Setting

Story: You're Yui, a homophobic Highschool girl, who is helping a young Middle Schooler girl Nao but after that, a lot of strange events happens...

Yes, the synopsis is quite short because I don't want to spoil :(

Don't worry about the project, it's not one who will never finish! I have already finished a VN (https://gamejolt.com/games/DemonandHeart/260877) and the first chapter of Stalky is already finished

What I need :

- A proofreader because as you can see, English is not my first language. The story is cut by chapter with 1K words so it's not too much [Closed]

- An Editor that can help to help my story. My story is Psycho/Yandere in Highschool Settings. [Closed]

- A Sprite/CG artist, I have 7 characters in all of my game and I have 5 CG (Approximation). Also most of my character has "psycho/Yandere" expression [Open]

- A Background Artist, I have a lot of BG. Most are dark forest or creepy house [Closed]

Contact me via Lemmasoft or even better by Discord (Satamie#1307)

Thanks for reading :) and I hope will can work together :wink: