Rainbowfish - Writers, UI Designers, Multiple Roles wanted!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Inari

Rainbowfish - Writers, UI Designers, Multiple Roles wanted!

#1 Post by Inari »

Rainbowfish is an Asian-inspired fantasy romantic comedy (now that's a mouthful), with shifting perspectives between the 3 main characters.
A more professional forum post is here: https://cloudnovel.net/forum/discuss-yo ... 0eef5bc489

I need the most help with writing/editing (filled) and UI design, (filled) since I’m hoping each perspective will have different styles. But help with anything would be appreciated!
(We currently have 2 writers: Ryeonghae's POV, Fei's POV, and myself on Ayang's POV. We also have a musician/composer.)

This project is for CloudNovel's Ocean Jam - which ends September 1st. (A demo can be released for the Jam as well, more requirements here: https://cloudnovel.net/Sonya/jam/ocean-paradise-jam)

I also have yet to finish background art, selecting music/composing (filled), or coding/actually implementing it into CloudNovel (expressions, animations, etc.). I can do all of these things*, but it's really difficult with my internship and the time limit!

DM me if you’re interested. I would like examples of your work before I welcome you, so we can ensure the final game is high-quality!
My Discord is: Inari#9007
My Email is: inniey.2352@gmail.com

*I am willing to help in a later project of yours if you join.