Need Background Artist for Fantasy-Adventure VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
awill320
Projects: Deep Awareness of the Universe Visual Novel

Need Background Artist for Fantasy-Adventure VN

#1 Post by awill320 »

Hello,

My name is Alyssa Williams and I am currently creating a Visual Novel called, "Deep Awareness of the Universe." A synopsis of the story is below.

"It’s another ordinary day in Cerulean where Zie lives peacefully with his mother in the beautiful town of Cerise. However, after getting his hands on a key to the one room his mother has kept secret from him for years, not only does he discover messy papers and books lying around but the existence of other lands, magical powers and an elite, ominous group at the center of it."

The story is fantasy-adventure and has a LOT of moving parts, so this is a very big project.

I have a programmer on my team named Donna who is ready to go. The artist(s) will be responsible for drawing backgrounds. I am releasing a demo version of the visual novel first, and the story is 98% done for purposes of the demo and Donna is ready to begin putting it together.

For the demo version, the 8 backgrounds that I will need include:

Kitchen
Study Room
City Block
Neighborhood
Inside of Bank
Inside of Hotel
Mythical Jungle
Tribe Site

*Down the line for the final version, backgrounds will become more diverse and creative! So if you want a challenge, this is the perfect project for you.*

Unfortunately, I am in college and cannot pay you right away. I am looking for someone just as passionate as I am to help me bring this to life. I can pay you with the money I make from the demo version (Kickstarter), so at least you will receive some compensation just not up front. I am sorry that I cannot afford to do more at the moment.

If you're interested, please email me at awill320@fiu.edu.