[Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Akua
Regular
Completed: Appetité Amor
Projects: A Frigid Space | Lycoris | Demon's Kiss | Night of the Lesbian Vampires
Organization: Demon's Decoy
Tumblr: akuakourin
Deviantart: AkuaKourin
itch: akua-kourin

[Closed]

#1 Post by Akua »

After the Otome Game Jam, my current editor proofreaders got busy and since I don't want to bother them after they did such a great job for the prologue/common route and the first chapter of a guy's route during the Jam, I decided to let them go.

Now that the Jam has ended, I'm searching for a new editor for my free Otome project Lycoris.

29/08/19: Found proofreaders.
06/09/19: Found Editor
10/09/19: One Proofreader position pending
17/10/19: Proofreader position open again.
18/10/19: Position filled.

Please read the content warning in the linked thread for my game, so you won't get shocked or uncomfortable!

I cannot pay for the service since the project is made through passion and contains CC materials. However, I am able to trade services such as Character Art and CGs (see links below in my signature - social media has more updated art). Still, since I work on my project and help out a friend, the results will not be exactly fast and progress may be slow. For specifications on what I don't do, see the art service link in the signature. I will say beforehand that I will not do BxG / Galge.

I would like to be notified when time's get tough or you are busy, so I can plan ahead and not be left in the dark about the progress and get replies asap and not after a week or several nudges. Again, please read thoroughly and apply if you are confident enough to stick for a long time without any payment and possible for a time when there is nothing new to edit.
Last edited by Akua on Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:28 am, edited 6 times in total.

Peanut_Cookie
Projects: Lycoris, Retake on Revenge

Re: Seeking Editor and Proofreader

#2 Post by Peanut_Cookie »

If you are still looking for proofreaders, I would be happy to join your team. ^^

Akua
Regular
Projects: A Frigid Space | Lycoris | Demon's Kiss | Night of the Lesbian Vampires

Re: Seeking Editor and Proofreader

#3 Post by Akua »

Replied! Found proofreaders for now, still looking for an editor!

Alpha-7620

Re: Seeking Editor

#4 Post by Alpha-7620 »

Hi, I'm a bit new to this community but am quite interested in joining your team. If you're still looking for an editor, I would be happy to help xD

nerupuff
Veteran

Re: Seeking Editor

#5 Post by nerupuff »

Hi! I've sent you a PM here on lemmasoft. Hope you get to see it, and good luck with the search for an editor. ^^
ImageImage
Hire me for proofreading, editing, and (maybe) writing! ♡ Check here!

Akua
Regular

Re: Looking for Proofreader

#6 Post by Akua »

Looking for another proofreader again.