Seeking Proofreaders for Sortition Demo[Open]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Dragonaqua

Seeking Proofreaders for Sortition Demo[Open]

#1 Post by Dragonaqua »

Edit:
One of my proofreaders told me they won't have time so am opening this again for an additional proofreader if anyone's interested XD. Thanks!

Hi all,
I'm looking for a few additional eyes to look over the demo for my game Sortition before releasing it to the public (both tester/proofreader is fine).
The game itself is completely playable with graphics, music and all that stuff and I do have a google doc that I can share if you prefer to edit the scripts directly as you play through. (It will also help me get a general sense of my own mistakes for the future as I continue development XD).
Since the game itself will be free, besides offering credit (and you can play the complete game before release for testing? :D ) i dont have much to offer >-<

This is just for the demo and here's the length of what you can expect to be playing:

Code: Select all

Statistics:

The game contains 1,772 dialogue blocks, containing 26,523 words and 140,859
characters, for an average of 15.0 words and 79 characters per block.

The game contains 8 menus, 288 images, and 41 screens.
More details on the game is linked in my signature!

Send me a reply/pm here or through discord at MistySnow#7449.

Thanks!
Last edited by Dragonaqua on Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Part time VN developer, full time programmer, sometimes artist, check out my new game~
Sortition [GxB][Psychological][Mystery][Work in Progress]
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=57101

Angie
Regular

Re: Seeking Proofreaders for Sortition Demo

#2 Post by Angie »

Hello there!
I'll gladly beta-test or proofread the script (whichever you prefer).
You can reach me via e-mail at angeladefrost@gmail.com or at Discord at Angeh#0412
Writer | PL-ENG/ENG-PL translator| Renpy Coder

Dragonaqua

#3 Post by Dragonaqua »

Thanks again for your help!

Posting to add that I'm searching for one more additional proofreaders for anyone interested :)
I've been getting the question of if there's any hard deadline, not really since it's a non commercial. It would be nice to have feedback by end of this month for an early Nov release or so but I don't mind mid Nov either if that fits people's times better \o/
Part time VN developer, full time programmer, sometimes artist, check out my new game~

syntacticsugar

#4 Post by syntacticsugar »

I'm interested in helping out if you're still looking!

My discord is teuthowenia#8073.

Dragonaqua

#5 Post by Dragonaqua »

yes, i am still looking o/ sent you a friend request!