[Closed] Seeking a Programmer for Help Coding

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ArizaLuca
Veteran
Completed: Through the Screen, Riddle Me This, Trust Fall, Phobias, Another Adventure
Projects: The Souls in the Seams, Fata Morgana, Minecraft: Story Mode - Behind the Scenes
Organization: Astral Autumn Games
Tumblr: astralautumngames
Deviantart: ArizaLuca
itch: astralautumngames

[Closed] Seeking a Programmer for Help Coding

#1 Post by ArizaLuca »

Hello! I'm working on a game called Desruc Dolls (the pre-alpha demo is here: https://astralautumngames.itch.io/desruc-dolls), but I keep running into issues with the coding and am uncertain how to fix a lot of it. I have also tried to troubleshoot many times before on Lemmasoft, but often I don't know how to pinpoint the issue or where the issue is.

I do a lot of the coding myself, so this project would essentially be me sending you builds with bugs in them (and not knowing how to fix the bug) and then working through it (together if possible). You would have plenty of time for other projects/jobs. I WOULD like it if the person who helped out had some background in coding or was proficient, but as long as you understand python/Ren'Py coding to some extent, that would be okay!

If you're interested, please DM me here or on Discord with the username ArizaLuca#6763. Thank you!
Last edited by ArizaLuca on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

benalake

Re: Seeking a Programmer for Help Coding

#2 Post by benalake »

Would be happy to help. My discord is benalake00#0806 if you would like to talk.