Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Don't worry about being overworked, I really don't want to do that to anyone. In fact, I am a teenager who's still in high school, so of course I have other work to do as well.
Things I really need help with are more advanced, and I can do basic Ren'Py coding on my own. For instance, I have a really specific battle system idea I would like made, but as you can probably tell by my newbie rank, I have no idea what I'm doing.
I'm looking for someone who can do the following:
- Have a good understanding of Ren'Py
- Be able to code things like battle systems (think of it as something like Undertale's battle system but more basic, since it'll mainly be choices and quick time events ((I'll go into detail with this once I have recruited a programmer)))
- Be able to make point and click-like games that require the player to press certain areas in order to explore/move to them (example of this would be the game Your Turn to Die)
- Be able to answer questions
Please expect to stay in contact with me for a while, as I will probably have questions to ask of you about certain things and so that I can discuss how I want certain things to be made. Since it is voluntary, if you feel like you are not happy with working anymore, you are always free to leave with no problem!
So, hopefully if any of you are looking for a non commercial, voluntary work for a game I'm making as a hobby, please contact me!
Here is my contact info:
- You can PM me here
- My discord is Kaeros#7684
- My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading! : )
Users browsing this forum: No registered users