Looking for Environment artist for point-and-click audiovisual novel

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
lilithislilithat

Looking for Environment artist for point-and-click audiovisual novel

#1 Post by lilithislilithat »

UPDATE: I found a writer, but thanks for the people who sent me a message! The environment artist position is still vacant!

---

Hi everyone,

My name is Danae, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm currently in my last year of my study in music and technology, where I specialize in audio for narrative games. For my graduation project I'm planning to create a 15 minute part of a visual novel/point-and-click adventure game with a big focus on the audio. Because I can't do this without help and not having many experience with art and script writing, I'm looking for a writer and environment artist to join my little team! I already found a character designer and I'll take on the game development and audio design myself.

The story is set in a modern urban fantasy setting where faeries and half-breeds (children of a faerie and human) live among the humans, including all racial and social problems. The narrative follows Danae, a half-breed, who is struggling with her identity. She blames the faeries for all her problems and her biggest wish is to be just an ordinary human. Things change however when Danae meets a faerie herself and befriends her.

Because this is a graduation project, there isn't a financial budget, but I can promise you a great portfolio item! Moreover I plan to include a monetization plan to finish the whole game after graduation, which would require a well-working team as well. My plan is to have a working demo of the game around May/June 2020.

A project brief including the narrative can be found in the following Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10rN ... sp=sharing. For more information you can always send me a DM or leave a reply over here!
Last edited by lilithislilithat on Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FerventWriter
Regular
Tumblr: writingandmore

Re: Looking for (Writer) (Environment artist) (Voice actors) for point-and-click audiovisual novel

#2 Post by FerventWriter »

Hello! I'd be interesting in helping write for the project. Please send me a PM if you are still looking for a writer.