Somnova Studios seeking CG and sprite artists for imminent release of Missing Stars: Act 1

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ultra_HR
Regular
Completed: Surkea, Arcadia, Cerulean
Projects: Missing Stars
Organization: Somnova Studios
IRC Nick: Ultra_HR

Somnova Studios seeking CG and sprite artists for imminent release of Missing Stars: Act 1

#1 Post by Ultra_HR »

Hi everybody!

I'm posting here on behalf of Somnova Studios, developers of Missing Stars. We're now very close to the release of Act 1, scheduled for December 29th, and would like to bring on board more artists to help us achieve that goal.

Writing for Missing Stars: Act 1 is now 100% complete - narratively speaking, the game is ready to go. In the last month before release, we're working as hard as we can on completing all of the art assets we need to make the game shine.

Primarily, we're looking for CG and sprite artists. We have a strong established style that you'd need to match - here are some examples of our style:
ImageImage

Somnova Studios doesn't just make Missing Stars. If you'd like to see an example of a finished work of ours, please check out Arcadia, which recently released on Steam.

If you think you can match this style, and would like to contribute to a well-established, expansive project with a large and highly motivated team - and a guarantee of the project actually being released - please get in touch! Feel free to reply here on Lemmasoft or DM me, or join our public Discord server, where we have a #team-applications channel.

This is a volunteer, non-profit project. All positions with Somnova Studios are unpaid.
I'm the writing lead for Somnova Studios and the Annaliese route writer for Missing Stars. You can play Act 1 now. I also co-wrote Arcadia and did programming for Cerulean.