(Closed) Looking for a Sprite & CG Artist for Upcoming Romance Visual Novel Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

(Closed) Looking for a Sprite & CG Artist for Upcoming Romance Visual Novel Game

#1 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Hello!

I am currently looking to recruit a Sprite and CG Artist for My Upcoming FREE Romance Visual Novel Game called "What is Love?".

I already have Background Artists, Voice Actors (Game is fully voiced), and a composer to help me create the game, all I need is a Sprite and CG Artist to turn already made character designs into sprites and for the same artist to do CGs for these characters :)

A preview of some character designs for the game!

If any of you are interested in helping out, I would greatly appreciate it and ensure that you are properly credited for your work :)

You can reach me via

Discord: Little Missy Otome#5903

Or

Email: littlemissyotome@gmail.com

Here is a link to the game page :https://little-missy-otome.itch.io/what-is-love

Thanks!

-Little Missy Otome
Last edited by littlemissyotome888 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

ANIMAspirit

Re: Looking for a Sprite & CG Artist for Upcoming Romance Visual Novel Game

#2 Post by ANIMAspirit »

I sent a discord request, I'm an artist, and looking to work with a team, DM me to see if it's a good fit

littlemissyotome888
Regular
Deviantart: LMO888
itch: littlemissyotome

Re: Looking for a Sprite & CG Artist for Upcoming Romance Visual Novel Game

#3 Post by littlemissyotome888 »

Accepted and sent a message through Discord :D