NSFW free project looking for programmer

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Jedi_Andrew

NSFW free project looking for programmer

#1 Post by Jedi_Andrew »

Hello everyone!
I really hope, that my thread will not disturb anyone.

So... The main reason I'm looking for programmer - is learning new stuff and practice it. The very basic things already known, but I'm struggle with some things, which requires advanced programming skills. Learning Ren'Py docs is not very helpful for me, as asking the questions in discord channels, or else - just because of difficulty with undrstanding (I'm not english speaking, I guess you already noticed it). So, I need someone who can tell me all those programming stuff in more understandable way.

As you can see - my project is NSFW parody game (another one, :mrgreen: ). For that project I need to learn:

- variables (character stats and etc.);
- daytime system and calendar system;
- inventory;
- advanced GUI customization;
- turn-based battle system;
- few different mini-games.

As a result - I'm okay with waiting your free time for this project, and I'm NOT asking you to write all the code - I just need to learn and understand few parts :mrgreen:

Feel free to PM me, but discord would be better.
Sorry for my bad English. Peace. 8)