Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:35 am
- Completed: https://chouette.itch.io/
- Projects: Ocean Pearls, Catching the Fox [NaNo16], Singles
- Organization: Jellyfish Parade
- Tumblr: jelpiparade
- Skype: miss.chouette
- Soundcloud: pyopyon
- itch: chouette
Seeking a GUI/logo designer for a medieval fantasy world game about a kemonomimi bunny girl who, upon being fired from her eighth job in two months, ends up apprenticed to an elven knight.
We would love something woodland or forest themed!
We already have a sprite artist and writer. For more project details, you can DM me here, or reach out on Discord (chouette#2781)
Hi! I'm an individual person joining in on NaNo late, as I just learned about it a few days ago. I'm more of a writer/programmer, not much of an artist. I wasn't even planning on doing NaNo myself when I first learned about it, but then I had a brainstorm for a game about a princess protagonist in a world where what are effectively superpowers have just emerged in the worst way. I'm all excited about it now, but I've never made a VN before and it's overwhelming how much work there is ahead of me. If anyone is interested in working with me on this, especially people with art or music skills, please contact me on discord (RoyalJelly number 6960).
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 9:23 pm
- Completed: When Our Journey Ends, Forgotten, Not Lost, A More Beautiful World, Beach Volley, and Here With You.
- Projects: A Vampire's Choice, Phantom of the Blooming Rose, Connection Pending, and Our Final Moments.
- Organization: Afterthought Studios, Pixel Pineberry Studios
- itch: camy
- Location: Texas
I've teamed up with GoblinMaiden and we're working on a romantic comedy (with 18+ elements in the future) featuring humans, vampires, and demons that live in a very far future where the three coexist peacefully without trouble. It will be GxB (will change in the future) and it will be a demo.
MC is a vampire heiress with a harem but needs to marry soon so she needs to figure out who to court: a rich vampire from her harem or her demon childhood friend.
We're looking for an artist to help make our 2 romantic interests come to life. One is a vampire while the other is a demon.
We have a Discord server set up, so we will need you to have a Discord account made.
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:00 pm
- Projects: Danganronpa F: Shattered Hope (as Pocket), Once More (as Boss), Cybermania (as Tesla), Lionheart Paragon (as Zetsu), Everstory (as Jack),
- Organization: Third Man Entertainment
- IRC Nick: Josh
- Soundcloud: Saitogami
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
https://soundcloud.com/user-431984879/f ... -reel-2019
https://soundcloud.com/user-431984879/2 ... reel-1-min
Users browsing this forum: No registered users