Free project looking Artist[closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lenvo

Free project looking Artist[closed]

#1 Post by Lenvo » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:15 pm

Hello,

I'm looking for an artist who can create anime characters along with backgrounds(If you feel comfortable drawing backgrounds) for this project, The Which. I do not have any expectations experience wise as this is also my first ever directed visual novel.

What I've done so far is plan out the main story points, typed out all of the dialogue for the story, the rough draft at least, and drawn sketches for the background. I am confident that if we work diligently together we can complete this project in under six months depending on how everything plays out.

Now, to provide some context to the story, this visual novel is about a boy who has spent his whole life studying and practicing logic and looking for the best possible solutions to problems due to his parents leaving him at a very young age in a way that seemed irrational to many. This caused him to be taken advantage of growing up, and wasn't able to make any friends. One day he meets this girl on a mountain top who seemed very spontaneous to him. This girl known as the witch was said to of laid curses on the people who travel up here to see her. This obviously didn't make sense to him as it's 'unscientific' for something like this to happen. They argue and argue as they slowly get closer to understanding each other as the boy continues to climb up the mountain each day for the next week. However, when he climbs up the seventh day the witch reveals to him that it's actually a flower that gets people 'cursed'. What it does is if you come into contact with it for more than a week it seeps into you like a virus and uses you as a host and if you leave the flowers area it will poison you and you will die.(That is what happened to the girl so that's why she is up there 24/7, if she leaves she dies.) The boy is then presented with the option to leave her or stay with her. Neither choice is wrong or right but after that the game ends.

If you are interested, please contact me on discord: Lenvo#6600
I look forward to working with you :D
Last edited by Lenvo on Fri May 08, 2020 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiasSerenity
Tumblr: riasserenity
Deviantart: RiasSerenity

Re: Free project looking Artist[OPEN]

#2 Post by RiasSerenity » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:12 pm

Hi! I'm an artist who's also new to making VNs. Your project sounds really cool, and I'd love to help you in the art department! I have a doc that links examples of my work my Do's/Dont's. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X9m ... sp=sharing

If the link doesn't work, please tell me and I'll get a working one ASAP.
Howdy, I'm Ria. You can call me Serenity if you'd like!

Lenvo

Re: Free project looking Artist[OPEN]

#3 Post by Lenvo » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:55 pm

Hi Serenity!
Thanks for reaching out to me. I'm so sorry for the late response! I never got an gmail or any notification that my post has been responded to. I'm apart of a very small team and we would love someone as talented as you to come join us on this journey. If you're still interested feel free to contact me on discord or here as I will now check this site more often.