Otome game looking for an idea bouncer[closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Zino
Regular
Projects: Prisoners of Snow
Tumblr: prisonersofsnow
Deviantart: zinoman

Otome game looking for an idea bouncer[closed]

#1 Post by Zino »

Hello!

I've been working on my free otome game on and off for some time now, all alone. But now I've finally decided to ask for help because I'd like to see this project to get ready at some point haha. So for now, what I am looking for is an idea bouncer to help me with the plot. Because honestly, before continuing to write my script I'd like to have some opinions on my current plot (and how stupid it possibly is), and how to maybe improve it, as well as some more ideas for the different routes (I've pretty much "finished" the common route).

The game is a murder mystery otome game with 6 different routes, taking place in a mountain hotel. For more info about the game, please check the the wip thread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=41180

If you're interest in helping me a bit, please DM me and we'll work it from there. ^^