Looking for a team for a BL fantasy project!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
21s_noko
itch: 21s_noko

Looking for a team for a BL fantasy project!

#1 Post by 21s_noko »

Hello! My name is Noko. I'm an artist and a writer, though art is more so my specialty. I'm the sprite / CG artist for this project.

The story is romance/fantasy based, with a nod at traditional Japanese folklore and the world of yokai. The plot follows a young man named Shiki, a recent high school graduate who lives in a small town haunted by the yokai that inhabit the forest surrounding it. The seasons never change, and the town is subjected to the curse of a harsh, never ending winter. One day he finds an injured man in the snow, who seems surprised that Shiki can see him...?

This game isn't a dating sim, like most BL novels. There is only one character that can be pursued, the branches just determine the fate Shiki will have with this character.

Needed:
- Writer [I'd definitely work alongside you if you'd like. I don't have much fleshed out for the story so if you like the premise of it, it's totally up for your interpretation]
- BG artist
- Music composer

This project is unpaid. This is my first attempt at a visual novel so I'm more so seeking out the experience with drawing / programming than anything. If it ends up being uploaded as a pay what you want type deal, the profits will be split.

DM me, or contact me over on discord at Noko#4649